Friday, May 08, 2015

Friday Summary

This is a blog post without great deep consideration or even careful editing -  but because it is the end of a long and challenging week, and it is seven days since my last post, and for once my body woke up ready to write before 4:30am, I thought I would take a moment before leaving for work to post something.

Here are the highlights of the week:
 * Tour for 60 at work Tuesday. Worked a 10 hour day. Made all-I-have-left-in-me-to-do breakfast for dinner twice, because the dog ate the first batch of pancakes.
 * Wednesday: spoke at an Apple Specialist conference (ASMC) in the Hyatt near SFO about Emotional Customers, followed by a stop in China Town on the way north for some ham sui gok (咸水角), then a trip to the bank, the DMV and the pet store. Getting affairs in order and getting a new chicken! Then a concert at the big Farmers Market in SR - the Youth Orchestra performed, although S. and the other bass player were met with challenges as the wind wreaked havoc with their music in spite of the clothespins provided.
  *Thursday: another tour at work.

This weekend promises to be busy too, but in a good way. Although I did volunteer to be a good daughter-in-law and make brunch on Sunday and now I'm wondering what I was thinking...!


No comments: