Due to the bad weather (flooding, roads being closed, people trying to dodge raindrops while they drive their SUVs), Mom is staying with us another couple of days. I’m glad, too. We’ve had a very pleasant visit. Yesterday while R. did a class project at a classmate’s house, Mom & S & I went out to brunch at a great little place downtown. Then I took her to the Toyota dealership to check out the Prius, since I’m hoping to get one in the next couple of months. They had a model available, but the wrong color & with leather seats, so I didn’t bite.
Then it was a quick trip to the Dr. for mom to get a few more antibiotics for a sinus infection that she’s fighting off. We followed that with a trip to rent a car for her for a couple of days, and finally dinner out at steakhouse (I had chicken) where we filled up on appetizers and hardly had room for any dinner!
Back home only long enough to work on my annual jigsaw puzzle a bit more, then off to the gym to run. Thus ends my week off work. And thus begins my back-to-work, back-to-posting routines.
No comments:
Post a Comment