Thursday, December 30, 2004

Three Names MEME

You can thank Julia for this "meme."

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
Rebecca
Becky
Mommy-mommy-mommy-mommy

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
RowanEmrys
rpatrascu
RoTN

THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
quick wit
comedic timing
ability to learn languages

THREE THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOURSELF:
As Julia suggested, "hate" is pretty harsh, but here goes:
My tendency to talk instead of listening
My tendency to speak before thinking
Horrible time management

THREE THINGS YOU WISH YOU HAD RIGHT NOW:
enough money to make a real difference with tsunami relief
more time
a slender figure

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
what I get from my adopted family
what I get from my biological family
what I get from my historical, cultural inheritance

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
the thought that I've so little to show for my life
the idea of my daughters being hurt or scared
that George Bush is our President

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
coffee
food
connecting with my immediate family

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
my wedding ring
the clothes I put on at 5am
contact lenses

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS/ARTISTS AT PRESENT:
Dar Williams
Counting Crows
Dave Matthews

THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
another half marathon
sleeping more than 6 hours a night during the workweek
writing DAILY

THREE THINGS YOU NEED IN A RELATIONSHIP:
honesty
respect
love

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE:
I believe in God
It's pouring down rain here as I write this
One of the above statements is a lie

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX (or same) THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
intelligent eyes
a warm smile
posture that shows a guy is comfortable with who he is

THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
bat my eyelashes
chin ups
waltz (but I can polka in a hoop skirt!)

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
jogging
reading
writing

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
take a hot bath
sleep about 15 hours
watch the new Jean Reno movies I just got from amazon.fr

THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
poet
data recovery advisor (current occupation)
childbirth educator

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
Wales (as usual)
Antarctica
British Columbia

THREE KIDS NAMES
Myfanwy
Telemachus
Francis

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
see my great-grandchildren
publish an acclaimed (or at least respected) book of poetry
organize my papers

THREE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THIS QUIZ (and post the results)... NOW!
Suzanne
Clare
Kate

No comments: