Sunday, October 30, 2005

Halloween Eve

Is there anything slimier than the innards of a pumpkin? (If you are a pre-med student or doctor, please note that this is a rhetorical question.) Two of our eight (pumpkins, not doctors) are carved, and the rest will be tomorrow afternoon's project.

Only one more fence post hole for D to dig, and then he can finish putting up the side fence.

Only one more day to prepare for losing myself to the novel.

If I were smart, like my neighbor who has done NaNoWriMo twice now, I would incorporate a Costco trip into my schedule somehow to buy groceries in bulk so dinners will be easier for the next 30 days. But honestly, I find Costco, with its towering rows of Consumer Goods and Night of The Living Dead Zombie Shoppers, about as a appealing as...well, as the innards of a pumpkin, if you must know.

No comments: