It's a time of change.
We recently got a new dishwasher (the previous one being 30+ years old), and a new front-loading stackable washer and dryer. These have already lowered our utility bill.
D's work on the remodel is moving along steadily, and what's emerging is gorgeous. Of course.
We've also got new toilets, which may not sound so glamorous but believe me when I tell you that one's quality of life is directly related to the minutes spent plunging vs not plunging.
We're just back from a trip to Seattle, Vancouver Island and Crater Lake, and it was the BEST family vacation I could have imagined, and we've got a new outlook and broadened horizons as a result.
It looks like there will be changes in my role at work in the not-so-distant future, and I'm very excited about that too.
And I'm shifting my focus in general - away from half-marathons and toward 20 minute workouts and more time to write. Sent out a poem for a local contest last night. Am glad I pushed myself to write it and get it out there.
And about that Writing thing.
Let's see if posting daily in July (starting yesterday, today) helps me keep it at the front of my mind. One can hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment