Monday, November 14, 2005

sleep wins out

Chose sleep tonight over staying up late to write, but did get some writing done in the afternoon. At around 21,000 words - behind, considering, but not so bad if I really am able to get some extra writing in over the Thanksgiving break. (Plus, I have managed to exercise for at least 35 minutes 3 times in the last 4 days.)

As incentive for the novel, I'm telling myself I can't read anymore of the delicious sci-fi candy Dangerous Notes until I write to the climax of my own story. I'm just prior to that in Gillian Bradshaw's book, and am afraid I'll lose some of my own energy in the wind down of her plot.

But allow me to plug her work while I'm at it.

I realize that yesterday's snippy sassy post was not only tardy, it was rude. I'm officially sending it to the back of the class, and am apologizing for my behavior. I (aHEM) can see that I'm having a hard time owning up to it when I completely and utterly forget to pre-date and post-post.

Tonight, however, (and I find this ironic), it truly was 11:59pm when I started this post. But who would believe that of the wolf-crying blogger?

No comments: