up before 4am: check
make kids' lunches: check
get to work: check
work: check
home to tidy: check
pick up S from school: check
home visit from S's teacher (the girls' teachers from this charter school come to the homes of each student. I think it's to better understand the environment the child is coming from, to better understand the child, and how they learn, etc. I like the policy, myself. It especially makes sense because these teachers follow their kids from grade to grade for 4 years - so this woman will have S from 1st through 4th grade!) Anyway: check
got R from school: check
fun playdate with friends: check
make dinner: check
go to class meeting while D and girls go to another class meeting: check
come home for online writers group: check
blog: check
sleep:
sleep:
sleep:
hmmm. - seems I have some unfinished business to which I must attend
Check, please!
No comments:
Post a Comment