Well, the rain came today. And so I set about starting the project of painting the wall in our living room that had been a dark green, and was spotty at best, especially where the 450 gallon fish tank had lived.
It took until 9pm, with a few taxi-driving breaks, to get the primer up. Tomorrow, I hope to put on the "flaxseed" that is already on the adjoining entranceway wall. Because the corner from one room into the other is rounded, it would be awkward to transition to another color. I just hope the flaxseed isn't too dark. Of course, anything would be dark compared to the arctic primer I spent hours putting on.
In truth, most of the time is spent cleaning and taping. I'm not the neatest painter, although I'm better than I used to be - so paint really saves me, every time.
I saw part of the White House televised conference today. President Trump hoping to get the economy rolling by Easter. Because it seems like that would be a "beautiful day" for that to happen. Somebody better inform the still-spreading novel coronavirus about his plans.
No comments:
Post a Comment