I can usually ease any pressure I might feel by remembering that these little entries are virtually reader-less. But today I told my poetry friends that I have been writing, and now I must at least assume that they may, indeed, glance at it if I actually send them the link.
So in case my future self has done so, I'd like to say "hello" to those friends who have visited.
Hello.
And I also have to say that one of my favorite verb tenses is the future perfect. I will have written this. You may have read it. We would have [conditional] both read it by the time you reach here.
Here.
There's an idea, at any rate. How many of us live focusing only on the future perfect, rather than the existing within the muddle that is the present progressive? As in "I am trying to live a more perfect present so that I will not have had regrets about the past in the future."
Moira, sleeping (she had slept for an hour or so by the time I took this. She will sleep more tomorrow, until she will have slept most of the week away):
Darcy, sleeping (see above regarding weekly quantity of sleep):


No comments:
Post a Comment