Here's a good test of what a dare will do for me. I am so tired I can't really see straight let alone focus, but I'm writing.
After doing chores around the house in the morning, I did food delivery, then took R. to riding lessons. Then it was home for 10 minutes to get D. & S., a quick trip to the grocery store for salads, desserts, and a housewarming plant, and then to Walnut Creek to spend the day at my father-in-law's.
Here's what I'm too tired to write about:
* The food deliveries I've been doing for two and a half years
* R's riding lessons
* How children's lesson times are good for balancing my checkbook and paying bills
* How we forgot to eat the salads but remembered the desserts
* My father-in-law
* Company coming tomorrow
* What I expect to do in the 4-5 waking hours I'll have before they get here.
* Gwen the tooth fairy and remembering the right font in Illustrator
I'm falling asleep at the keyboard. The week of sleep depravation is hitting me with a vengeance.
The next intelligent step in my writing daily process would be for me to make a practice of posting before 9pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment