I know that this part of California has no real clue about what cold is. But there's a chill in the air that makes me think this weekend would be a good one for us to start chopping some of the larger chunks of oak firewood we have in the backyard into stove-side morsels.
And yes, I realize that it's really a dirty trick to disguise a honey-do as a blog post. So no, I'm not doing that. That would be counter-productive. (And we don't need counters. We need shoji screen closets. I'm just saying.)
*ahem*
Anyway, added a few hundred more words to the novel. I think Mair is just about to talk Annie into going to visit Hamza as he convalesces at Griff's uncle's farm. And Idris hasn't confessed yet to knowing the thugs who beat up Hamza. But Annie suspects that he has more information than he told her at dinner. The farm is beautiful, even in the rain. I'm looking forward to getting there.
No comments:
Post a Comment