We seem to have been inspired - spurred on by D. trying to find a missing playstation console, apparently - to do some major spring cleaning and reorganizing.
I've filled the trunk of the Taurus with bags of stuffed animals and clothes, we've reorganized portions of the attic and bins in the garage, and in general, it feels like progress.
What better to do on a rainy Saturday? Although I do ask myself how (and more importantly, why) we've lived in one house so long without me investing myself enough emotionally to keep it organized. I blame a previous despair over not living in the country. But with chickens and bees and a riot of green-and-blooming in the backyard, I feel that if this isn't as good as it gets, it's darn close.
We finished the day with a Chunky's-and-movie night with N. and roommates. Black Books, one episode of Delivery Man, and Red Dwarf. I even managed to stay awake for most of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment