Monday, June 13, 2005

Full plate

No more, thank you.

I hope to dig out a bit tomorrow - from the heavy work load, the lack of sleep, the father-in-law's book still being edited (slowly). I enjoy the work, but it takes A LOT of time. Then there's the repaint-the-livingroom-before company this weekend deal.

Sigh.

All I have the energy to say right now. Sad but true. Except that I found a whole slew of blog sites in Welsh, like this one. Ydych chi'n gallu darllen e? (Boy, I had to reach for that one, and I'm not even sure it's right for "Are you able to read it?")

Back to the editing of the English translation of the Romanian memoir that the author wants to translate into French. And that's the least of the unusualness of the author, judging from his contents. Only a couple hundred more pages to go!

No comments: