So by the time this post officially will have been written (that's the Future Perfect tense), I will have been (Future Perfect Continuous) in Big Sur for about 20 hours.
You gotta love the idea of a "Future Perfect" state, especially if you feel you had missed out on the "Past Perfect" or if you are not okay with this, which is the "Simple Present."
Oh, the joys that grammar can bring!
I hope this qualifies for my write-every-day deal. I hadn't planned to be out of the range of pretty much all advanced technology for a full 24-hour period when I agreed to the silly daily blog dare.
And a shout out to D who is holding down the fort (and painting the livingroom, and prepping the fish tank, and caring for the kids) while I am gone. Happy anniversary, dear. Who would have thought, 22 years ago when you asked me to be your girlfriend in the driveway of Clare's family's house, that you'd still be stuck with me now? Ha! That'll learn you to be careful what you wish for!
No comments:
Post a Comment