Yesterday's blog post started out with a title like this one (or maybe it was this one, I just deleted it and am not too worried about figuring it out).
This is because yesterday I was going to write about the "gymnastics mom" who underwent chemotherapy in the Spring for breast cancer. And my neighbor, who is about to undergo chemotherapy for breast cancer. And D's friend Jane, who died after a long denial followed by a bitter fight with cancer a few years ago.
But then I realized I wasn't going to be able to do justice as a witness late last night. I need time to compose what I want to say.
This weekend, we're off camping, and I'm bringing paper and the hope that I can think things through, write things through, make the days count, and come back with something worth setting down here.
No comments:
Post a Comment