
Just home from the second yoga class. I don't think I was snoring during the last pose ("corpse"), but it's hard to say. Ian said he thinks there was someone snoring, but on the other side of the room from where I was.
So I understand that a giant leatherback turtle was just sighted off the coast of Wales. Very cool - but what's even cooler & more critical is the story I'd missed from last month. Apparently mid-August, a super-pod of dolphins was seen off the coast of Wales. Not a dozen dolphins, not a hundred dolphins, but something like two thousand dolphins, including mothers nursing calves, all headed out somewhere together. I'm not sure whether to be flip and say they're probably saying "So long and thanks for all the fish," or to seriously wonder if they know something we don't. Hmmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment