Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Wild Wednesday

After a weird night spent sleeping on the couch in between reading chapters of The Bronze Bow so I could lead a lit circle in R's class, it was one of those days where there wasn't time to do anything but hurl myself from one thing to the next.

Work included a little bug troubleshooting (which I *love*) & training a new employee, then I left early to run home for 10 minutes of typing up the lit circle discussion questions I'd come up with. Jaunted to the 1st grade class (with blueberry muffins and rice, soy & cow's milk and carrot sticks) to celebrate S's Half Birthday circle. Did the 6th grade lit circle time, back to the lower grades' campus to vacuum the 1st grade class room, then took the girls the the dentist. After that, we went to the gym so I could get in a 30 minute interval training run. We picked up dinner on the way home, after dinner I did some work for the school auction, a few chores, and squeezed in one episode of Friends. Ok, yes. Up way too late. But momentum can do that to you.

If every day were like this, I'd just sit down and become catatonic out of spite. Since it's not, I can survive it.

No comments: