Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Yesterday's post today, again

It's just as well I don't have a Time Machine. I'd do no end of monkeying around. I mean, I'd stomp all over every butterfly in sight on my way to stop a cup from falling to the floor and breaking.

I'm easily distracted by unimportant things. Ooh! Look at that! No, wait, what's that? But I forgot about that, and oh- hold up, I have to - there's that, and oh yeah, look at this, too. Wow.

But something that IS worth checking out is Lisa's new blog, When I Grew Up I Wanted To Be A Horse.

Lisa has blogged daily for about a month now, and every entry is a good read.

Since Lisa is one of the people responsible for me having a blog entry for every day in 2005 (it was Julia's double-dog dare that started me, other friends' encouragement that kept me going, and Lisa's bribe of sushi as a reward for my diligence that really saved me when I was faltering), I may have to reciprocate the favor.

Except that unlike me, Lisa probably does just fine with only her own internal motivation. (But the offer of raw fish stands, Lis.)

No comments: