Saturday, April 24, 2021

A Drive in the Country

Today D. and I went for a spin in Sebastopol to drive past properties for sale that we cannot afford. It doesn't stop us from admiring them or from imagining ourselves there. A fire seems to have been lit in D. for moving now that he can see some possibilities that excite him. It's a fantastic development.

And here we are, Saturday night, and you would think I would have more energy with which to write a more thoughtful post. But I am worn out from weeding and still need enough energy to read a chapter of S's book. And then stretch! I forgot to stretch yesterday, and therefore had to deduct a point in the WLC. It's just as well. I'd had a perfect score before that, and it's better to be humble and human and remember that it's a process and not a contest. It's kind of like life that way. 


No comments: