Saturday, April 17, 2021

Downhill

There are decidedly fewer days left in April than have already passed, so I am on the "downhill" slope in terms of blogging in two blogs daily & submitting poems daily. And I'm one week into the current Whole Life Challenge.

With the headache I had most of the day, it was hard to concentrate and get things done. But once it passed, I was able to focus better. Drove S. and Mr. Darcy to the vets for an 8am appointment, walked the dog, cleaned the house more, had blood drawn & pressure taken & urine samples, all that jazz, for the insurance company, then worked on paperwork and weeding, went for a walk with D., a trip to storage, drove A. home, more yard work, poetry submissions, and now posting. A busy day - and it's after 9:30pm now! - but still it felt too short, knowing tomorrow starts another workweek. 

No comments: