Thursday, April 22, 2021

Telecommuted

Today was the last day I'm likely to telecommute for a while, given a change to our service. And even today, I spent most of the day in the branch, and only finished up here at home.

It's been nice to have one day to recover during the workweek and not wear a mask for eight hours, but it will also be good - challenging, but good - to open up and see patrons in the building again. And this way, I can separate my writing work from my work-work more easily. It's not that I write during work hours - I am scrupulously honest about time spent working - but having the same space used for both was taxing at some psychic level. There was a sort of energetic bleed-over that I can't explain without making it seem likely that I'll move on to astrological predictions next. 

I'm especially glad to have reached the end of this week, so that I can focus again on cleaning out/downsizing, gardening (weather permitting), patching the few places I missed with the shower grout-work, and generally getting things done. Perhaps a nap will happen (she said, passively), if the weather permits in the other direction. 


No comments: