Friday, April 23, 2021

How the hours FLY by...

 ...when one is simply trying to weed the yard or edit and submit some poems. It's nearly 11pm and I still have not done many of the things I wanted to do today, although I did rid the yard of some weeds, and I ran errands, and exercised, and spent some lovely time with N. talking about baby shower plans and had a great zoom reunion with my erstwhile writing group, the Pointy Pals (PPJ & PPS). Oh! And had another poem accepted somewhere. Yay!

There's a cold wind tonight, and the wind chimes are loud outside my window. Mr. Darcy is restless and looking for trouble, so I've plunked him in S's room for now. It doesn't sound like that will last for long.

I'm still surrounded by piles of childhood paperwork, so I'll have to have time tomorrow to clear that away. And by "have" time, I don't mean "find" time. I mean "make" time. Come to think of it, a time-making machine would be lovely. Perhaps living in the moment is the answer? I shall have to try that. Tomorrow.

No comments: