S was treated to a trip to the Zoo with a friend today. I think she must have had a blast. She came back sunburned and tired, with a plush stuffed tiger under her arm.
My car did not sell over the weekend, and even though it's only been "on the market" for a little while, I'm already almost ready to park it somewhere with a "$10 or best offer" sign on it. I guess I could see what the dealership would pay me for it if I'm that desperate. Time to visit the Kelley Blue Book site again, check the loan payoff amount, and weigh patience against instant gratification of being rid the extra car.
Apart from that, it was a good weekend. I even managed to read a little, and laze in the sun a little, and nap. And go for a short run. Plus the usual chores, and a lot of whispering to save my voice, which seems to be mostly gone, although I feel fine.
But it is bedtime, since tomorrow's a "school day."
No comments:
Post a Comment