For some reason, all week, I've thought it was Friday. I am so happy it will be here tomorrow, at last. With a 3-day weekend to work on my thesis manuscript - hooray!
I had joked with D. on our walk tonight that I want to write three words and go to bed. I have exceeded my goals!
In fact, I think I shall read more of the riveting book about the history of punctuation I'm half-way through. There's a risk it will wake me from my sleepiness - really - but that's okay. And it has the added benefit of being written by a gentleman who, although Irish, is a professor at the University of Wales in Bangor - my almost alma mater (except that I didn't enroll in the Masters in Arthurian Literature program in which I'd been accepted in 1989). He is also rather Gandalf-eque.
No comments:
Post a Comment