Well, it was a good test of the new car, driving 500 miles in pouring rain. We were in the car from 6pm-midnight and again 8am-1:30, stopping only for meals and pitstops at exotic places. I'm trying to just fit in a quick post while we're getting a simple dinner together here at Mom's, and so I can't tell the off-road adventures of finding a bathroom in the middle of Nowhere, California in the pouring rain. But I will write it, when I don't have family members in the next room wondering where in the world I am!
Nice to be here, safe and sound, and to have had a long nap in the afternoon, too, while Mom and Aunt J watched the kids. They were in the next room, playing loudly, and still I slept like the dead on the couch. I must have needed it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment