I had my second-ever massage today, again at my sister's house, again with the Greek-God-gorgeous masseur who uses Lomi Lomi technique. This massage was not unlike the one I had in August. I might have been slightly more relaxed, however, and this time, and the masseur and I chatted easily about energy work and being present and forgiveness and other Important topics.
Before the massage, I had run (5 miles) and after the massage, the girls and Aunt J and Mom and I went out to a late lunch. We ordered far too much food and took home tons, then didn't have dinner. It's now bedtime for the girls, and for Mom and me, too. We're beat! We'll be here tomorrow until around noon, then head to Disneyland for the afternoon/evening. D and his buddy will be driving down tomorrow and will meet us in Anaheim whenever they get there. With the promised free high-speed internet access in the hotel room, I hope to be able to blog more, and more thoughtfully, during the week.
After the massage, I felt especially freed up and closer to poetry than I'd been in a while. If I can continue that momentum, I'll have new work by the end of the week. Time and mood and discipline and inspiration are all critical elements for me. And by time, of course, I mean time alone. That should be an interesting thing to try to attain in Disneyland!
No comments:
Post a Comment