Thursday, February 17, 2005

Pre trip thoughts

I don't have any. Ha!

Actually, I'm just trying to keep from experiencing either the pre-trip, I'm-not-ready! panic and the pre-trip exhausted-but-still-awake daze. Making a list of things to do has helped.

I'll feel much better once I've confirmed hotel reservations for tomorrow night. That way, I know that I won't need to make the drive from here to Hemet in one straight shot, so if we start out later than 4pm (which we will), it won't be 2am before we stop to sleep.

Two days ago, I got rid of an aboriginal wall hanging I've had down for years but haven't had on the wall for years. Yesterday, it was a woolen seat belt thingy that I've never really used. Today, it was old dresses and costumes that are musty and ridiculous to keep. Not to worry - the good stuff will be donated and is not just being trashed. (That robin, for example, will go to a good home, Suzanne.)

No comments: