Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Running at 9pm

...really wakes one up for the necessary hour or so left of the day. Even if it's a very short run (about 2.5 mi).

I see that Julia and Suzanne continue to write very interesting, thoughtful and well-written posts about their lives and life in general. Well. You won't get any of that malarkey here. Just short, snippy things about how I'm too tired to write. Pathetic, but at least (and it's a really good at least), I have no trouble writing every day. The habit has taken hold.

Will I write about bad karma with the car salesman tomorrow? I guess so. Because I can't do it now. Because I'm pretty sure my eyes are going to fall out of their sockets and get my keyboard all icky if I keep typing now. There's something about getting up before 5am every morning that makes after 10pm at night difficult.

But I'm hereby challenging myself to write the car salesman confession/story tomorrow. And Julia has already dared me to write about the dead pet story. So that will have to come, too.

Adrienne's comment to my post a couple of days ago reminds me of the iguana carcass in the freezer story, too, but I'll spare you the rest of those details.

And on that note, say "bonne nuit."


No comments: