Thursday, February 10, 2005

Peace

I am sleepy, and I am so ready to be in bed and asleep that I almost resent "having" to write. But I chose to do this for a valid reason, and I will continue to do it. And not just for the sushi that L said she'd get me.

Quiet meditative time is a great thing to do at the end of the day. It brings such peace. I will one day soon start my day that way as well.

Today I got rid of a glass (or perhaps porcelain) figurine of a round-bellied robin. I don't know where it came from. I am not even going to go get it and describe it in more detail here. I'll get it off the shelf only to put it aside for the rummage sale the girls school holds in May.

I feel like I've started a very important journey. At last.

No comments: