Saturday, February 05, 2005

Pre race eve

Thanks to those of you who have wished me luck for tomorrows half-marathon jog, (including my birth dad in his wonderful letter which arrived today!). I'm a little late getting to bed, but I'll sleep well now that the school auction is finished (for me, anyway). I think it was a great success, and I'll describe it in greater detail tomorrow. I'm sure people are still bidding hundreds and hundreds of dollars on the great class art projects, like felted wall hangings and watercolor collages, and the quilt that R's class produced. Beautiful stuff, and a great way for the school to make money. I bid on and won a date for the girls with their respective teachers, and a romantic getaway in Point Arena including dinner out and a tour of a lighthouse. Now I'll just have to find a weekend when we can go and somewhere for the kids to stay.

One more glass of water to hydrate myself before the morning, and then to bed!

No comments: