This change in schedule has been lovely. I'm home early in the afternoon, I see my husband every day during his lunch break, the girls and I have a chance to unwind and do their own thing for at least an hour or two before we venture out to run errands or go to the gym, if we even do that. The days are starting to have a rhythm to them, and I am a creature happy with habit. (I had oatmeal and an old-fashioned non-electric drip coffee for breakfast and a baked potato with melted cheese, bacon and Ranch dressing (!) every day for something like 3 months straight. This was probably 16 years ago, mind you, but still... during that time, I wrote tons. I think the routine freed me to be more creative.)
So I'm hopeful (let's say "cautiously optimistic") that with the longer afternoons, I can tackle the projects around the house I've been wanting to check off my to-do list for years. I've already started (and completed!) a few of them.
Happy happy happy,
joy joy koi.
I think I'll call this my "Feliz Fishies" poem.
No comments:
Post a Comment