Thursday, August 04, 2005

NY Day 4 & home

This morning, instead of jogging, I slept in (until almost 8 - look out!) then walked down Park & Madison Avenues to Grand Central Station & took the subway to Chinatown. Had breakfast at Columbus Park, strolled through Chinatown & Little Italy & SOHO, then took the subway back to West Central Park & made my way back to the hotel from there.

The taxi ride to the airport, the flight home, and the drive home all went smoothly, and it's so nice to be back! It does feel like 12:30am a little bit, but since I stayed up until 2:15 EDT every night while I was in NY, this isn't so bad.

I expect to tell a few little travel tales on the blog tomorrow, when I should have some extra time (as I'm taking the day off work - whoo hoo!)

No comments: