Tuesday, August 02, 2005

NY: day 3

So the work part of this trip, the real reason I'm here, is going well. I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that it's been very satisfying talking techs who are already savvy in general. It's great to tell them about what we do because they *get* it, and they understand the value of the service we offer. (And I'm not just writing this because of the one or two co-workers who read my blog.)

While I had a break in the Expo today, I walked (quickly) around Manhattan again - North, this time, along the Western side of Central Park to the Museum of Natural History and the Rose space Center, then across the park on 79th to the Guggenheim, which had a number of exhibits including Mapplethorpe. I HATE to keep this such a slap-dash entry again, but again, I'm up against a deadline & need to get back to meet my coworkers for dinner - this time in Little Italy.

I'm making other, off-blog notes about the trip, though. So I can go down memory lane and post in more detail when I have more time/internet access!

No comments: