A good day.
Worked only 5 hours, took Mom to the airport, came home. The girls and I had a mellow afternoon, time in the park then to the gym for a run for me, then home again where R cooked dinner (re-heated left-overs) for us. Time playing outside, bed. An evening where I had ample opportunity to be vigilant and catch myself irritated when the girls themselves got testy - working hard to be the grown-up, the one that breaks the nighttime cycle of crankiness. Up from 3 hours of fitful sleeping to blog only, my last dream having been one of a veritable stranger calling to ask me when my birthday was, because she had a psychic there who wanted to know. In the dream, it was the 3rd such request in a day, and it was spooking me. Hmm. Could it really be the left-over vegetable mu shu, I wonder?
No comments:
Post a Comment