You scored as Jean Grey. Jean Grey is likely the most powerful X-Man. She loves Cyclops very much but she has a soft spot for Wolverine. She's psychic so she can sense how others are feeling and tries to help them. She also has to control her amazing powers or the malevolent Phoenix entity could take control of her and wreak havoc. Powers: Telekinetic, Telepathic
Most Comprehensive X-Men Personality Quiz created with QuizFarm.com |
An online journal and home for other scribblings. No promises of either profundity or profanity, no guarantee of grammatical correctness. Just me, as I am, at the moment.
Sunday, July 17, 2005
Cheat
Here's my results from an x-man quiz. Thanks to Josh for the idea. I'm posting it because I'd had it around to post for a while, and I'm plum wiped out from the drive home from Phoenix, too little sleep last night, and the race (which by the way, went well). More details tomorrow, trivial fun today:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment