Monday, July 11, 2005

Taken advantage of the opportunities

My mother's computer is dead (corrupt OS, I think, and she doesn't have a Windows disk for me to use to boot or reload). So I'm at my sister's, trying to grab a minute or two to write while everyone is in the other room, not looking. I doubt they'd care much about this blog, but on the other hand, they might be standing over my shoulder, watching me type in a matter of seconds. And that can be intimidating.

It's hot down here, but not as hot as Phoenix will be. We've been just relaxing. Swimming from noon to two (like crazy tourists, spending the hottest part of the day outside). Lots of good food (including the Cosmopolitan I had last night which meant I had my sister's boyfriend drive the girls and me home). We're trying to decide where to eat out tonight; tomorrow, we'll probably shop. Oh yeah, life is hard.

Poetry starting to sneak in around the edges. I'm grateful.

No comments: