Monday, July 04, 2005

If a comet were to hit the planet

So the Nasa impactor hit the Tempel 1 comet.

D and I were joking that it hit just as planned, except that now the comet is going to collide with the earth in less than 48 hours.

Right now, I feel so depressed and defeated, I don't think it would matter if the comet hit the earth.

I don't care.

I feel like giving up.


***
Ahem.

This little episode of angst and despondency was (probably) brought to you by the post-party let down, exhaustion, sunburn and the after effects of the early morning's 10k race. It might also have been brought to you by a couple other things in my life that are so not okay, I don't know where to begin to fix them.

I don't know whether I'll keep up the blogging daily. Screw the sushi.

Sleep might help much of the above stuff go away and return my usually functional coping skills. Or it may just be that I am developing (or already have?) some bipolar issues.

Whatever.

Like I said, I don't care.

No comments: