Monday, March 14, 2005

The big challenge - going to bed ontime Monday!

Monday nights are D's night out, and so I'm facing getting to bed ontime & getting the girls to bed ontime without a backup, apart from the lights out in all the house so you'd better be in bed! plan.

I work for a company that depends on people either not having a backup or having a backup blow up in their faces. It's what keeps us busy. In my personal life, how often have I not allowed myself the luxury of a backup? Ha! In fact, I've caught myself just now calling it a "luxury" instead of a necessity. Hmmm.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD BABY ISAAC!! Julia's brought her second son into the world - congratulations to her, to Josh and to Eli!!! No new updates to her blog as of right now...uh, she may be a geek, but she's been a little busy... But I'm sure there will be updates there soon. Or check out Joshua's Journals for news.

R has just asked me whether she can have an online journal. Hey! Why not? I'll let you know when it comes into existence.

No comments: