Thursday, March 03, 2005

Inspiration

I found these online and find them especially good for me right now:

You are not a human being in search of a spiritual experience. You are a spiritual being immersed in a human experience. - Teilhard de Chardin quotes

In everyone's life at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the human spirit. ~ Albert Schweitzer


Check out this site I found for a huge collection of inspirational biographies and quotes.

I've been feeling decidely flu-ish today; dizzy, headache, nausea. Blech. Left work a little early, rested, then went to a Dr. appointment for my "clicky" knees. Apparently (thankfully), nothing more than the tendons being swollen, the Dr. thinks. Some motrin and resting it (no running, but maybe elliptical training at the gym is ok) until the swelling is better, and I should be okay. I was so grateful that the Dr. understood that I needed to be able to run again as soon as was sensible.

Took S to ballet (a make-up class) and R to gymnastics, made dinner, did the bedtime routine with the girls, then got up just to blog. D is immersed in his latest PS2 game. We'll have to have a date night this weekend so we can catch up with each other's lives!

No comments: