Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Late blog

You know it's a good sign on the sleep front when posting after 8:30 is "late."

What I haven't written about yet:

Taking care of other people's kids from 3-8pm Friday

Going to the redwoods Sunday, and how beautiful it was.

R getting two baby teeth pulled yesterday.

R getting sent home from school today for having slapped cheek disease - although for some reason, S, with the same symptoms and the same disease last week (and with the school knowing about it) was allowed to stay at school. Grrrr. This is me, frustrated. There. I'm over it. Thanks for listening.

The Dr appointment for R this afternoon.

Donald calling from the Monterey Bay Aquarium, and how D and I are both suckers for someone with an accent...

Time's up!

Must write earlier tomorrow.

Ah, how we sacrifice quality for the sake of daily dare-driven drivel!

No comments: