Sunday, March 06, 2005

Rat blog

D selected the title for tonight's post. Because I am all but asleep, he thinks I should let Beatrice our rat blog tonight. I can simulate what should would say by pretending my fingers are four little rat paws running willy-nilly on the keyboard, but I'm afraid of actually letting her create her post because she just might either:

a) type a series of "hidden" Microsoft commands and lock up my keyboard and initiate a head-crash of my hard drives. (You'd be surprised how many customers think that the grinding and screaming of their hard drives is a virus), or

b) write Hamlet. And that would just be too humiliating for the monkeys.


I learned by chance (obsessively googling "Jean Reno") that UPS has put out a commercial that will air outside the U.S. staring old what's-his-face himself. You can watch it by going to the bottom of this page and clicking on the link to "Meeting of the Minds." Be sure to catch the last line.

That's it for today. I'll have to talk about the visit from Bulgaria tomorrow.

No comments: