R. has safely made it flying as a "UM" (unaccompanied minor) to down south. She apparently told my sister that everyone on the plane had been screaming during the flight except for her. This was because the flight was bumped by a lot of wind. My sister thinks there were small children screaming on the flight but that was probably all.
Before R. left, she and S. and I stopped off at an airport restroom just prior to checking in at the gate for the mandatory pre-flight potty break. We'd already heard several rounds of standard announcements over the airport PA system: "Due to heightened security measures, please keep all baggage and personal belonging with you at all times...Please report any suspicious behavior immediately to airport personnel..." Etc.
As S. dried her hands, R. confided quietly to me, "I don't know - I'd call S. wanting clean hands pretty suspicious behavior."
No comments:
Post a Comment