It was a low-key holiday. We didn't have guests over, because we're trying to make sure R is completely over her flu thing so she can go down to Grandma's a few days later than originally scheduled. D and S went up north to Grandmere's for a late lunch, so R and I lazed about the house, which was lovely.
Because D was home Friday afternoon with us, and because I've done very little running around, it has felt like a long weekend. It also helps that I haven't been to work since Wednesday. I'm really kind of dreading going back tomorrow, mostly because I feel some ridiculous sense of guilt for having not been there for two days - but I'm telling myself that it'll be all right. And it will.
We've started working on the front yard again. Or at least, we had started, right up until it the rain returned. More reason to post photos, maybe. The before, during and after shots. D is re-enthused about the project, and so am I. When we're finished, we should have a very unique and beautifully landscaped area in front of our house, and a gorgeous courtyard where we can relax, even if it's raining.
No comments:
Post a Comment