Sunday, May 15, 2005

2 hours of writing

So I had, theoretically, 2 hours of writing time today at the cafe downtown with Suzanne. And we did actually write, after the usual catch-up time and then me also running all sorts of current worries and inanities in my life by Suzanne, who always has a sympathetic ear and words of wisdom. We did miss the other third of our writer's group, Julia. Next time, Super Mama!

I worked on a poem, and I wrote about my writing, which strikes me as incestuous, somehow. But it did help, and I could have spent even more time writing, so those are good things.

Tomorrow, I report for Jury Duty - always an interesting experience. At least this time, unlike last time I was on a jury, I don't have a baby at home.

I will write the story of how I educated a Federal Court Judge about expressing milk tomorrow. You have been warned.

No comments: