We're also trying to find a home for something like 40 years (no, seriously) of National Geographics. D's father gave the boxes to us, and would like them to go to a school or non-profit organization as a lot. Once I know the exact years, I'll put that on craigslist too, I guess. Unlike many people I know, I have no experience at all with eBay, so I'm sticking to the local listings.
Dang.
I just started another sentence (and it was going to be a good one, honest) but Beatrice the rat walked on the keyboard and it went away. She's a worse critic of my work than I am. But she has turned out to be a great pet (when she isn't playing editor). She probably gets held or runs around the house 45-90 minutes a day by any of the four of us. When she is loose - which is to say, when the dog is not inside - she comes when you call her, even if she's in a distant room. Hmm. That's more than I can say about my daughters, as a matter of fact.
But I digress.
Beatrice and the dog (who is, I must say, a marvelous creature himself) have been introduced. She would climb right up his nose and sit on his head if we let her - she's that fearless and friendly. But Albion, wonderful though he is, would not be blamed for thinking that she is...well, if not an afternoon snack, than at least a fun new toy. And it's just too hard to un-bite the head off of a small animal.
Um. Sorry. Got gross there for a second.
I'm posting a picture from the race we ran last month, too. My first blog photo. Finally! Not the perfect picture of any one of the three of us, but it'll do.
No comments:
Post a Comment