Somewhere between 6pm and 8pm, the drive I had to completely clean up and organize the house curled up in a corner and fell asleep. I could start blogging in the early morning, say before I leave for work, but it's unlikely that I'll have many inspiring thoughts at 5am. Unlikely, but possible. Maybe I'll try that tomorrow.
Today went like this: I ran from 7:55-9:23 (8 miles, 11 minute mile pace), showered, dressed, and went to the the cafe to write (well, to talk and write a little anyway) with the writer's group gals. Later, D dropped off the kids at the cafe & I took the elder to a friend's house for an all afternoon playdate & the younger to the mall with me to return some things and buy a few more things: photo boxes and a scrap book for myself using a gift card from my sister, and for the girls, long-requested but somewhat frightening little stuffed polar bears that wine and whimper, suck very noisily from a bottle, and on top of all that have the audacity to snore.
After shopping, we picked up R, and the two girls and I worked off a payment plan for them to cover half of the expense and ill-mannered bears. Then we had a healthy dinner, followed by cleaning of bird and rat cages, bath, vitamins and teeth-brushing (the girls, not the pets). They're waiting for their nightly installment of The Dark is Rising (the girls, not the pets), so I have to stop writing now.
And just posting this has awoken my tidy-and-organize drive, and I might just be able to plow through Mt. Clean Laundry enough to find my bedroom floor once I took the children and Snowy Sleeping Beauty and Sagwa (the bears) in bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment