Since it was Titan-cold today, I didn't get any gardening done. I did run while R had her riding lesson, which warmed me up a lot. And then took a two-hour nap this afternoon, while S & D napped too and R read. I love Saturday afternoon naps. I don't mind Sunday afternoon naps, either, and if I didn't work, I'd nap Monday through Friday too. When I was young, I read once about a study that had been done showing that people tend to have better dreams when they sleep during the day than when the sleep at night. I've liked afternoon naps ever since.
Hmmm. There's something I could say about how I made up stories at night to put myself to sleep when I was little. There's something I could say about night battles in my dreams, about lucid dreaming. But not this late, and not when I'm this tired. My judgment is blurred. Maybe tomorrow, when writing with the gals at the coffee shop, if I need a break from working on my "pawn shop" story. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment