Friday, January 28, 2005

Change is constant

It's a time a change around here. We're going to switch to DSL in the next 24 hours, I'll be getting a new car within a week or so, and to push the excitement level right over the edge, I got my hair cut pretty short tonight. Hang on to your seats, folks!

It's Friday. Tomorrow will be a full, full day, and a great test for taking things as they come and being present for it all.

We're backing up the data on our mac & pc now in preparation for the switch to DSL. Yes, changing from dial up should have no affect on our Word docs or jpgs, but where I work, everything from to cat hair and best intentions can lead directly to a hard drive crash and *poof* bye-bye files.

See you all more quickly next time!



No comments: