Beloved audience,
You are hereby spared yet another how-my-kids-are-so-cute story because I am too sleepy to blog it. You'll get it tomorrow. Learn to live with the nail-biting suspense, already.
Here's what I did today, for the what-I-did-today record:
work
parent/teacher conference (insert funny story here)
get the kids from their Thurs afterschool care
home for snack for them and late lunch for me
gymnastics for R
to a sandwich shop for a highly nutritious dinner (This is the very closest we ever get to fast food, and it's when I'm glad the kids will take veggies on their sandwiches)
35 minute run at the gym for me, kids happily in childcare there. (I'm so glad they love doing that, still.)
bedtime routine
I fell asleep in the big bed with the girls after reading another dramatic entry of The Dark is Rising and only woke up at 10:30 and thought, "Oh no! I haven't blogged yet!"and then crankily accused D of taking advantage of the "alone" time in a quiet house instead of coming to check on me/us. He now has instructions to save me from myself if I fall asleep prematurely again. Sheesh. What? Does he think I need rest, or something?
The truth is, I do sometimes have a moment of anxiety wondering if one of these nights I'll fall asleep early and not wake up until after midnight - without having blogged! Yikes!
I mean, it's become that important to me to do this every day.
Back to bed now. Bed. That big flat horizontal piece of furniture that I love so much.
Bed is my friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment