Thursday, January 27, 2005

Must blog before power goes out

It's raining and there's even been some lightning, and I'm just tired enough to be paranoid, concerned that the power might go out before I can blog.

Not that there was anything terribly exciting to blog about from today.
Work (plenty of stuff getting stirred up as the "department" I'm in grows)
After school misc until R had gymnastics.
At gymnastics, I worked on editing my father-in-law's translation of his friend's Romanian memoir. I'll be seeing D's dad (and his sister, in town for 3 months from Bulgaria) on Saturday, so I need to have more translation done. It never rains.

Uh. Well, except now. Right.

(As I write this, more thunder.)

After gymnastics, we had a pleasant family evening. I worked on the school auction while the girls & D had dinner, then there was much general giggling and teasing before story and bed. For them. Nice to have stayed awake past the kids, to get a second wind. I feel optimistic. Maybe it's the low-carb toast and cream cheese I just had giving my blood sugar a kick up. Time to read my friends' blogs too, before 4:45 am gets any closer.

No comments: